10 things ive learnt about blogging after one week
- Blogging is hard work
- There are more bloggers out there than I ever thought possible
- Some bloggers seem to have the intention of taking over the world, or try and get as many followers as possible
- Writing coherent posts is hard work and takes up a lot of thought, I struggle to see how people find the time and effort
- Blogs allow people to build up a community who in real world terms would find it difficult, both in terms of getting out & financially.
- Ive found a real sense of community & ‘in it together’ with some of the other bloggers out there.
- I have many ideas, but cant get them down in writing, either because I don’t have the time, or I don’t have the correct words to write.
- I don’t want to pigeon holed into writing a blog about X or Y, it will also contain A and B.
- I need to improve my writing ability
- See all the above (its late and im knackered !)
Oh and there is linky ? What is that, ive added one from misplaced Brit ?