Things learned after 2 weeks
Now its been two weeks of blogging, I thought id update you with my thoughts:-
1) Twitter is hard to keep up to date with, so many followers and replies id like to make, sorry I havent replied to everyone.
2) Sometimes you see a useful article on twitter
3) People appropriate praise, and its nice to be able to praise people
4) I have second week Sydrome and my blog entries have gone done, but 100 %, I didnt manage to find the time to write anything.
5) Nigel Slater, mentioned my name, ok its just a smiley, but hey thats never happened before.
— nigel slater (@NigelSlater) May 6, 2015
6) Blogging needs to be secure, thanks to @whatkatysaid for this info on avoiding brute force attacks:
There are many other interesting blog posts out there.